top of page


An individual gets injured in a car accident that was not their fault. The individual is not a US citizen. Can the individual still bring forward a personal injury case against the at fault driver even though they are not a US citizen?

Even though you are not a US citizen, you still have the right to pursue a personal injury lawsuit if you have suffered economic and non-economic damages. A non-citizen’s access to court is not affected by their citizenship status.

It is always important for you to talk to an attorney “before” making any legal decision.

15 views0 comments
bottom of page