top of page


Mr. Al Prudence was driving his brand new 2018 car in a very responsible and prudent manner when all of a sudden Ms. Betty Loca pulled out of a side street in her 1984 jalopy where she

completely ignored the stop sign and thereby crashed right into Mr. Prudence’s car. Mr. Prudence’s car was not deemed a total loss but the repair estimate came in at $15,000.00. Mr. Prudence was contacted by Premium Collectors Ins. Co., Ms. Loca’s insurance company wherein they told him that they were not going to be able to pay his property damage claim since they had not been able to receive a return call from their insured (Ms. Loca). Mr. Prudence then called his own insurance company, On Your Side Ins. Co., in order to open up a property damage claim wherein he was told that he had to pay a $1,000.00 deductible before they would process his damage claim. Mr. Prudence did not have the money to pay the $1,000.00 deductible since the injuries he suffered in the car accident required him to miss two weeks of work. Mr. Prudence found himself in a very frustrating situation since he did not have a car to move around.

What should Mr. Prudence do? What are Mr. Prudence’s legal options?

We are here to talk to you about your legal situation.

Attorney Edgar J. Guzman

2 views0 comments
bottom of page