1. Do not leave the scene of the accident. If you leave the scene of your accident you can be charged criminally with a misdemeanor or felony.
2. Do not talk about the accident. Just make sure to exchange information with the other person.
3. Call the police and wait for them to arrive.
4. Stay quiet and respectful at all times if the police officer issues you a citation. Do not argue with the police officer.
5. Take pictures of the accident scene.
6. If you are seriously injured then go to the hospital.
7. If your car is towed then make sure to get all the information of where your car will be taken.
8. Damages: after an accident you are entitled to receive compensation for your economic and non-economic damages. You will need to properly document everything.
We are here to help you.